How to register for courses in Banner
Meharry SACS students will register themselves for their courses in Banner, Meharry’s student information system. The first step is to discuss your course registrations with your advisor. Once you have been given your registration pin, please follow the steps below. We recommend watching the “How to register video” first.
How to register video
Course Registration Steps
- Access the Meharry intranet to login to your Banner Self Service Account.
- Select the link under “Student Self Service.”
- Select the “Student Tab.”
- Click the “Select Term” and then select the Spring 2023 (202320) Term and click submit.
- Select “Add/ Drop Classes” under the Registration Header.
- Select the “Class Search” to look up classes.
- Note, if you already know the 5-digit course registration number you may add it to the Add Worksheet at the bottom and “Submit Changes.”
- Select the Class Subject from the menu and click “Course Search.”
- Select “View Sections.”
- Select the Course and Section you wish to add and click “Register.”
- If you need to drop a course you have registered for under your Current Schedule View, select the “Dropdown Menu” next to the course you wish to drop under the Action Header and select “Drop Web.”
- Then “Submit Changes.”
Should you have any questions please feel free to email the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.