Contact SACS enrollment management.
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BIOMEDICAL DATA SCIENCE
The graduate certificate in biomedical data science will provide you the opportunity to acquire programming skills and a basic background in data science without the full investment of time and money of the master’s program.
The certificate program includes the following courses.
- MSDS 510 Computer Programming Foundations for Data Science (3 credit hours)
- MSDS 515 Data Conscientiousness (3 credit hours)
- MSBD 520 Introduction to Biostatistics (3 credit hours)
- MSDS 525 Data Management Foundations for Data Science (3 credit hours)
- MSBD 530 Statistical Methods for Biomedical Data Science (3 credit hours)
- Precision Medicine Informatics (MSBD 535) or
Population Health Informatics (MSBD 536) (3 credit hours)
Tuition for the graduate certificates is $19,000. Students, faculty and staff of Meharry Medical College are eligible for a discounted rate. Please contact the Office of Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.