Contact SACS enrollment management.
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BIOMEDICAL DATA SCIENCE
The graduate certificate in biomedical data science will provide you the opportunity to acquire programming skills and a basic background in data science without the full investment of time and money of the master’s program.
This program will begin in August 2021, pending SACSCOC accreditation approval.
The certificate program includes the following courses.
- MSDS 510 Computer Programming Foundations for Data Science (3 credit hours)
- MSDS 515 Data Conscientiousness (3 credit hours)
- MSBDS 520 Introduction to Biostatistics (3 credit hours)
- MSDS 525 Data Management Foundations for Data Science (3 credit hours)
- MSBDS 530 Statistical Methods for Biomedical Data Science (3 credit hours)
- Precision Medicine Informatics (MSBDS 535-I) or
Population Health Informatics (MSBDS 535-II) (3 credit hours)