Contact SACS enrollment management.
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BIOMEDICAL DATA SCIENCE
The graduate certificate in biomedical data science will provide you the opportunity to acquire programming skills and a basic background in data science without the full investment of time and money of the master’s program.
The certificate program includes the following courses.
- MSDS 510 Computer Programming Foundations for Data Science (3 credit hours)
- MSDS 515 Data Conscientiousness (3 credit hours)
- MSBDS 520 Introduction to Biostatistics (3 credit hours)
- MSDS 525 Data Management Foundations for Data Science (3 credit hours)
- MSBDS 530 Statistical Methods for Biomedical Data Science (3 credit hours)
- Precision Medicine Informatics (MSBDS 535-I) or
Population Health Informatics (MSBDS 535-II) (3 credit hours)